In an increasingly uncertain world, ensuring the safety and security of your travelers and employees stationed overseas is always a priority. IMG GlobalSecur® is a comprehensive yet affordable global protection service that provides safety for your overseas business travelers, together with security guidance, global intelligence and security monitoring services.
The service is designed to help your travelers prepare for overseas trips, and to keep track of them around the world. IMG GlobalSecur® was developed specifically to raise security awareness when traveling, reduce risks when travelers visit various locations, and help them get immediate security and medical support when they need it.
- A Worldwide Service – IMG GlobalSecur tracks your employees anywhere in the world.
- Itinerary and non-itinerary tracking – Track employees whether they have itineraries or not.
- Medical Assistance and Evacuation – Country experts advise on best in-country care and, if need be, medical evacuation
Contact us by email or Tel. (352) 409-7073 for a phone consultation on your security needs.
Learn more about IMG GlobalSecur Travel Security
Employee travel security whether in the United Kingdom or United States, Saudia Arabia or Egypt, Mexico or Brazil, is a corporate system that should not be left until a crisis hits. IMG GlobalSecur experts designed their services to help companies monitor and assist key employees from the moment travel begins until travel ends, to avoid problems. In the event of an emergency, the system and its experts stand ready to help with everything from country security alerts to employee tracking to medical evacuation.
Travel security issues can occur at an individual level (an employee or family member gets sick) or at a national level (political, economic, or natural disaster crisis strikes). Will you and your company be ready? Do you have the key country insights and global infrastructure to manage a crisis? IMG GlobalSecur is designed to prevent employee travel disruptions before they happen, mitigate travel security problems should they occur, and address them in their fullest if need be, including expatriate evacuation from crisis spots. Some common corporate and employee needs include –
- Security alerts – Alerts at a country, region, and city level of possible threats to employee security
- Phone tracking – Using today’s smart phone technologies to track employees with employee consent for safety reasons
- In-country expertise – Especially, but not only, in medical emergencies in-country experts can provided needed insights on best courses of action
Employee security should never be an afterthought. Reach out to consider how IMG GlobalSecur can help your company to keep employees safe and secure before, during, and after a crisis or emergency.